Esports Insider, following the successes of its leading digital B2B esports events this year, is excited to unveil the finalists for the year’s final edition of The Clutch Digital, an esports focused start-up pitching competition giving a platform to promising esports ventures to share their vision to a panel of veteran investors.
The Clutch Digital, supported by Deloitte and Nations Ventures, will take place on the 19th of November, the second day of ESI Digital Winter (November 18th – 19th, #ESIDIGITAL), Esports Insider’s third digital event in 2020.
Each of the four startups will have their turn on the digital stage to pitch before the judging panel enters their questioning and investigation phase. The judges will deliberate and ESI will announce the newest victors of The Clutch via social media.
The Clutch Digital finalists
- GG Predict – An analytics and coaching platform for CS:GO measuring player performance using AI and machine learning tools
- HUDStats – A data widget visualising sub-second information from live matches enabling sports and esports fans to bet on positions and events in real time
- Interactive Productline – A focus-enhancing platform for players to analyse their progress while software tracks their bio-feedback during algorithmic reward-based training exercises.
- FLEXER – AI-enhanced gameplay capture and video editing software optimised for sharing on both PC and mobile
Meet the judges
- Christian Christoefl, Investment Banking Vice President at Deloitte
- Patrick Mahoney, Co-Founder of Nations Ventures
- Malte Barth, Founding General Partner of BITKRAFT Ventures
- Heba Al Masri, Managing Director at Qatar Sports Tech
The Clutch, now in it’s fourth session, has seen over 60 start-ups apply and some of the most impressive and industry-changing esports startups showcased. In preparation for this year’s finale of the Clutch, ESI caught up with our previous winners and took a dive through the archives to detail a brief history of the competition.
The winner’s circle so far boasts the likes of esports performance company, GScience; TEAMS, a gaming matchmaking platform; and ANZU, an in-game programmatic advertising company.
Sam Cooke, Co-founder and Managing Director of Esports Insider, spoke on the competition: “With this being the fourth edition of The Clutch, I’m just as excited by the competition as the first edition, back in September 2019 at ESI London. It’s inspiring to see so many start-ups applying and pitching their visions on our stage to our esteemed judges and event audiences.
“It’s a great privilege to be able to give these companies a digital platform, especially during a year that has been especially challenging for the event industry and I am looking forward to this edition’s competition with great enthusiasm.”
ESI Digital Winter is this year’s finale of Esports Insider’s series of B2B digital esports events to date, offering over 50 speakers, hundreds of attendees, and more than 20 hours of live content across two days. The event welcomes back GRID as Gold Partner and is part of ESPORTS ASSEMBLE in collaboration with Esports Awards.
Tickets are available for only £75 (+VAT) for a two-day Full Access pass, Combo Passes for all of ESPORTS ASSEMBLE for £120 (+VAT) with discounts available for Group passes (3+). Attendees will get first and full access to ESI Digital Winter VODs of all sessions post-event too.