The fresh Overwatch version is so large that the promoter Blizzard describes it as a remaster.
Fans can monitor changes by playing the PTR on a PC, but the Overwatch Remastered has no release date.
“Patch 1.41 is a master for all of the systems and will need a comparatively big download,” says a Blizzard article.
But the forthcoming Overwatch update is contentious already, as supporters are complaining about modifications in equilibrium.
For instance, Doomfist’s Rocket Punch requires longer than before to maximum charging.
Since Blizzar updated her Photon Barrier, Sentry Turret and Phtoon Projector, Symmetra has aged certain major changes.
The length of the obstacle has been decreased to 12 seconds and the turret is now 40 harm per second opposed to 50.
Naturally, the modifications are only tried at this moment, therefore the change may not be as serious when it strikes PS4 and Xbox One.
OVERWATCH HERO UPDATES
• Defense Matrix
• Regeneration rate increased from 12.5% to 16% per second
• Delay before regeneration begins lowered from 1 second to 0.75 seconds
• Protective Barrier
• Cooldown increased from 9 to 10 seconds
• Scrap Gun
• Ammunition increased from 5 to 6.
• Kinetic Grasp
• No longer blocks Chain Hook and Whip Shot
• Gravitic Flux
• High gravity effect duration reduced from 1.2 to 0.9 seconds
• Experimental Barrier
• Regeneration rate reduced from 175 to 150 per second
• Now has a 1 second cooldown after recalling the barrier
• Initial 0.2 second cast time removed
• Barrier Projector
• Duration increased from 6 to 9 seconds
• Health increased from 600 to 700
• Immortality Field
• Health decreased from 250 to 200
• Speed boost’s effect increased from 20% to 25%
• Amp It Up
• Speed boost’s amplification increased from 50% to 60%
• Wall Ride
• Speed buff reduced from 40% to 30%
• The extra beams created by Valkyrie now ignore enemy barriers
• Biotic Grasp
• Self-healing reduced from 30 to 20 health per second
Overwatch: Game director discusses improvements and change
• Rocket Punch
• Time to reach max charge increased from 1 to 1.4 seconds
• The Best Defense…
• Shield health gained per hit reduced from 35 to 30
• Cooldown increased from 4 to 6 seconds
• Cooldown now begins immediately upon deploying the beacon or if it is killed by an enemy
• Photon Barrier
• Duration reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
• Health reduced from 5000 to 4000
• Sentry Turret
• Damage per second reduced from 50 to 40
• Photon Projector
• Players impacted by the primary fire beam should now hear a louder impact sound
• Pulse Pistols
• Damage falloff now starts at 13 meters, up from 10 meters
• Fixed a player profile issue preventing hero win percentages from being displayed for competitive arcade mode seasons
• Fixed a bug with Brigitte’s Rally checking line of sight from her feet instead of from her head
• Fixed a bug with Inspire’s position being affected by the player’s aim pitch
• Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist to use Meteor Strike before taking impact damage from Sigma’s Gravitic Flux
• Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma’s Gravitic Flux to ignore line of sight through some ceilings
• Fixed a bug with EMP’s position being affected by player’s aim pitch
• Fixed a bug that c